Are you singing and bouncing in your chair...I am!
Man, the new year will be here before we blink and I have tons of house keeping to do. Well, not actual house keeping because that's no fun LOL. But my Business Schedule needs an overhaul!
At the beginning of 2010 you were filling my classes like you couldn't get enough but around September I noticed several empty chairs at each class which let me know you were over the crazy schedule, too. Or, maybe I had just recruited all of you hehehe. You are important to me and I want to make sure I'm serving your needs (not my own). I'm so thankful to have such amazing customers and downline. You have allowed me to build a thriving business that lets me to do pretty cool things for my family. THANK YOU!
So, here's what I need now; I want to know for 2011 what classes you just can't do without and what times you plan to attend!
Here's the potential class schedule for 2011:
- Bunco, Stampin' Style: 1st Thursday 6:30 pm (starting in Feb): No Bunco in January For $15 you'll create a simple card and have fun with friends for a few hours. The winners pick product from any of the current Stampin' Up! catalogs. We have 16 spots so you're committing for 16 months. Or you can sign up to sub, the members would call you to fill their space if they can't attend.
- Cards, 1 to send & 1 to keep: 1st Friday 10am & 7pm January 7th For $10 you'll create 4 cards total, 2 each of 2 designs (that's where the name comes from). This class can be free with a $20 order or you can join the Card Club and commit to this class for 6 months with a $25 order each month. Jan 7th RSVP 10AM or RSVP 7PM
- Team Gathering: 2nd Sunday 2-4:30pm January 9th This is a place for the L-inked Together Team to share ideas and learn ways to make their Hobby profitable! You can join us once for FREE.
- More then Memories: 3rd Saturday (starting in Feb) January's classes will be held on Jan 22nd
- 10AM -12PM Traditional Scrapbooking: Each class you'll create a double page layout and a single page (that will be completed the next month) this will allow us to create an addition 6 layouts over the year with no extra cost! $10 per class or free with a $20 order.
- 1PM- 3PM Digital Design: $10 in new downloads that we will use during the class, if you already own the download the $10 will be accumulate towards a printing credit. We'll play with My Digital Studio to create calendars, pages, invitations, business tools and more! Bring your laptop to play along.
- To Die For, Big Shot Techniques: 3rd Thursday 10am & 7pm January 20th Each class you'll create 2 projects with the same die, things to give as gifts or add a unique item to your home decor. You can pay just $10, join the Big Shot Club and commit to this class for 6 months, or place a $20 order at the class and it's FREE.
- Chics and Chocolate: last Friday 10 am & 7pm January 28th If you missed a class earlier in the month you can join us for a night of fellowship, chocolate and coffee. And I'll have the kit ready to create anything you missed. $10 per kit, a maximum of 2 classes can be made up in one night. (Digital Design is not available at this time)
Can't wait to see you in 2011 - please let me know when you'll get to come and play!