blog header

June 2, 2011

It's time to say goodbye....

Well, it's that time of year again, when we look at all the stamps sets that are leaving the catalog and cry a little. But then, we smile because we always know there's something great around the corner! This year is no exception, trust me!

Join me THIS Friday, June 3rd 7:00pm for card class.  We'll be spending some time with one of my favorite retiring sets Sense of Time. Please, help me give this set some more love before it's time is up...hahaha.


Cards cased from the demo only site, Stampin' Connection. 

Shoot me an email linkedtogether@gmail.com if you'd like to attend card class. 


When you have a few minutes grab a highlighter and your catalog and highlight all the retiring sets and accessories so you won't miss something that will be gone by the end of June. 

There are a ton of discounted products as well. 
I'd suggest ordering these items on my website.
They're limited supply items and you never know when they'll be gone.
Tip: I always find it easier to select all on the right side of the page to scroll though the whole list easily.


 Or you can email me I'll have an order going in tomorrow night if you're unable to attend the card class.

Lastly, but certainly not least, please remember to mark your calendars for June 28th as we Stamp OUT cancer together! All details are listed at the top of my site under the BCRF tab. 

Thanks again for all your support. I had an amazing time in Alaska thanks to you, my awesome customers and downline. I can't wait to tell you all about it! 
Mandy 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails