blog header

July 19, 2011

back to stampin' and ready to GROW....

It's been so long since I posted. I hope you were following along with Stampin' Up!'s roving reporters while I was gone to Convention.  My downline and friend Jackie was posting with her Iphone by the minute but we didn't have connection so today will be my first post on
Convention 2011 - GROW, GROW, GROW
Since you need to feel the excitement I'll post the highlight video today. Look for my group and leave me a comment if you see us!



What an amazing week......Come back tomorrow for some more pictures!

Don't forget we have 3 classes this week. I can't wait to see you and show you all the fun goodies that I brought home! You can RSVP for any of these events on my FACEBOOK page or on my website (links added below :)

Big Shot Die class July 21st 7pm - prepare to be surprised and delighted!
Traditional Scrapbooking July 23rd 10am - come us brand new stamps, punches and papers!
Digital Designs July 23rd 1pm - My Digital Studio just gets better all the time! 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course - there you are 13 seconds into the video.!!! looks like it was a blast.

Amanda Morris said...

Yay! I saw you, Mandy, behind the lady getting her bag, then I saw the whole lot of you at the M&T table! I so wish I went with you. Seeing you all there, the product demonstrations and the presentations by Shelli and Rich make me miss it. I can't wait to see more pics and here more about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails