blog header

July 21, 2011

New Suites showcased in the Product Park!

WOW I was in love with the new suites as soon as I opened the catalog but SU hit a home run with the Product Park at convention. Everyday the park grew with fresh new ideas....Stampin' Up! employes are the best! They worked late into the night to impress us every morning. I LOVE this company and they love their demonstrators!

I want to start with the Beau Chateau suite because that's what we'll be using for our MDS class on Sat! I'll see you with your laptops at 1:00 for some MDS fun. Check back for a 2nd post today with all the links for the products to download. 



I'm in love with the fabric, too. Check out the long bow on the hat!! How easy and fun :) 




Because Stampin' Up! events are all about relationships I have to post a few group shots.
 Our team is GROWING and I'd love to have you in our group photo next year!
Convention 2012, July 18th, mark it in your planner now :)



You can join out team during July for just $99 and we'll get together to create an exclusive Christmas box. What could be better then tons of free product and a chance to earn even 
more free within your first 6 months? Ask me for more details! 
linkedtogether@gmail.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails