blog header

September 16, 2011

Gift Giving AGAIN....MDS class Sunday Sept 18th

Can you tell that I truly love the gift giving possibilities with Stampin' Up!? What other hobby can you USE to bring joy to others. If I have to have it all...which I do...then at least I can use the supplies I'm buying to help with other things that we spend money on, like gifts!

The next 3 months in of our My Digital Studio Class are a MUST ATTEND! We'll be doing 3 gifts that you can make once, send to the printer and have multiple gifts ready for Christmas. Saving you time and money! I'll even show you some alternate ideas, whoo hoo! 


For September's class I'll be showing you how you can make a Swatchbook Perpetual Calendar for all the important dates we should not miss. (I made this one for me because I need some help in this area!) It's going to be one of the gifts I alter to give for the men in my life. The swatchbook is small enough for them to sit on their desk as a great REMINDER tool!

I've added the list below of what you'll need to order and download before class this Sunday. This is not when we normally have class - so make a note - I will not be here if you show up on Saturday!

If you can't attend but still want the video of the class, just order the supplies below and I'll send you a link to the video!
Downloads needed for Digital Class Sunday, September 18th 7PM
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Boarder Punch $0.95
Simple Stitches and Corners $4.95
Flag Punch $0.95 (used at a previous class check your downloads!)
Pocket Full of Posies Designer Paper $4.95 (used last month)


If you have some of the downloads above here's an alternate suggestion that you will LOVE for this project but is NOT required....
Month to Month brush stamp set $7.95
























See you SUNDAY at 7PM. This is not when we normally have class - so make a note - I will not be here if you show up on Saturday!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow! If only I didn't live in Colorado. I find MDS so overwhelming and would love to take your classes. :). You do beautiful work! I really enjoy your website. Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails