blog header

September 21, 2011

You choose and I'll pick a winner

because I'm just not sure. I'm making cards for my Christmas Card SAS on October 7th and my vintage side says the Cobbler w/ Espresso (R) but I think the Riding Hood Red (L) just pops!

Which one do you like best?
Post a comment and LIKE my L-inked Together page on Facebook. If you already like my page LIKE this post on from my facebook page. I'll pick one lucky winner to join me at our SAS in October for FREE. If you live out of town I'll mail you the unstamped kit with 20 cards! 10 of the Poinsettia Card (of your choice) and 10 of the Doily Card below.

card designed Fran Sabad cased and tweeked by Me

Here's the 2nd card we'll be making at the SAS

I have a seat with your name on it for October 7th at 10AM or 7PM. Just let me know if you'll be attending the Morning or the Evening class and if you plan to make 12 or 20 cards! 
But hurry....last months morning class was FULL. 

  RSVP with payment 

When and How many?


Leave a comment and LIKE my facebook page - You could be at class for FREE! 

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness! I love these, they're both beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails