blog header

September 9, 2011

Simply INKredible gift class - next Thursday

Have I told you how excited I am about this class? Yes, I know - several times!!! But I'm just thrilled because gift giving is what got me started stamping. I LOVE that you can take a simple candy bar wrap it in paper, add a quick tag and you have a sweet little gift.

So this weeks class has another sweet "little" gift - we'll be making a DOUBLE sided MINI banner! And it fits in our NEW craft boxes - yaaaayyy!

Here's a sneak peek - I've tried to take pictures of the whole thing and it's just hard to do because it's double sided! This banner says BLESSED on one side and MERRY (Christmas and a Happy New Year) on the other.



I hung mine in the kitchen and was giddy! I know the recipient of this gift will be happy to hang it for almost half the year. Now, that's a gift that keeps on giving :) 
Class Fee is $10 for the supplies you will need to bring your adhesive.  
 I will have kits, to remake these as Christmas gifts, for sale at the class. 
If you place a $25 order you'll even be entered into a drawing for Hostess Benefits, too. If you are a CLUB member that means you could earn FREE stuff more then once in your 6 months, whoo hooo! 

There is limited seating in both the morning and evening class
so RSVP now with payment to guarantee your spot


Simply INKredible gift class


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails