blog header

November 4, 2011

MDS Bog Hop and the Calendar Feature!

I'm in heaven with the new Calendar feature! Have you checked it out? If not you need to take some time to play. Over and over I heard people say SU needed to come out with calendar temples a year in advance. Well true to the + one campaign they have blown that out of the water AND it was FREE! You can make a calendar on ANY project (card, tag, scrapbook page...etc! ) with dates until 2021.  Did I hear you scream for joy? Oh wait that was me... but I'm sure you did too when you first saw this new feature!

So because I'm in the gift making mood my project is a QUICK, EASY, project you can duplicate for ANYONE. Yes, I even think you could make it masculine and it would work for any man that has a desk!

I created 5x7 calendar pages cut them out and stuck them into an acrylic frame! All 12 month tuck neatly behind the frame and are easy to change out each month! I love that you can use a dry erase to write notes or circle important dates like Valentines day on this one. BUT my favorite part is the Calendar Cues stamp set made it easy to customize each month with games, appointments, birthdays, and such!




I printed these on the side of the 8 1/2 x 11 and cut them small then I applied our "blue" two way glue and let it dry completly. This makes it reposition-able! So I stuck all the ones I was not using for that month on the back side of the frame with the dry erase marker. Fun right?!


Her's what it looks like in MDS before I printed it. 
The top one is another way to use it with a picture but the calendar cues won't work. Still a cute idea for grandparents and such! 


So take some time to be inspired by the fabulous ladies in the blog hop and play with the new calendar feature. Don't forgot to thank SU for going above and beyond! 

3. Mandy Grant (that's me!) 
4. Julie Leblanc  (she's your next stop on the HOP)

Thanks for hopping by and have a beautiful day! 
Mandy 

2 comments:

Amber said...

such a cute idea Mandy! Love it!

Holly VanDyne said...

WOW Mandy - this is amazingly awesome! Love how you used the acrylic frame too! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails