blog header

October 31, 2011

Traditional Christmas Cards

are still a BIG deal with crafty people (look at the votes to the right) so I wanted to share 2 more designs that I've come up with. The Sounding Joy was a must have set as soon as I saw it in the mini catalog but I have to be honest the Pines & Poinsettias was not a favorite till I got it FREE and played with it!


this is a gate fold photo card half open




If you'd like to make these with us on Friday morning or evening RSVP now! 

NOW for some BIG MDS NEWS....
Our super crafty friend,  Lana Brooks, has been selected as one of the 5 customer finalist for the My Digital Studio Contest. YAY!!! Click on her name to see her samples and don't forget to vote so she can win $400 in downloads. 

3 favorite demonstrators. We have 3 demonstrators represented from our MDS Blog Hop! Whoo hoo!
Congrats to Jeanna, Heather and Rochelle

If you'd like to see my entries for the contest you can find my card here and my layout here. I had a blast creating them and I'm so glad I entered because I designed things I wouldn't have otherwise. 

Happy Crafting! 
Mandy 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails