blog header

January 27, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Winter

Well since we've had NO snow and it was in the high 60's yesterday I really don't have new winter pictures. So here's a page I did last year that I thought you might like. It's a simple design (which is always great!) and it's from my most used download 2011 Notable Desktop Calendar! The papers in this kit are just yummy!!! And  the bold lettering for the months of the year is fantastic - it would work nicely with any calendar you create. 
*** When I post a download I always add a clickable link which takes you right to it. That way you can easily check it out for yourself! 


I'd love to see you use this as a sketch for a page you create this weekend. When you do leave me a comment below (with the link to the page) so we can all be inspired by it!!!

So it's time to HOP on over and see if any of the other gals had snow to scrap this year! LOL
Remember Scrapbooking is living a happy moment twice!!! 

1. Jeanna Bohanon
2. Rochelle Gould 
3. Mandy Grant -you're here, thanks for visiting!
10. Alesha Walls
11. Holly VanDyne

2 comments:

Susan said...

so wonderful to see this post; where I live...no snow, but a storm's brewing; TFS weekly, as I really enjoy your blog!

Anonymous said...

I can send you as many snow pics as you would like! Even though I don't think I have any from this year yet. It was 50 today in Michigan but 82 in St. Lucia!!!! Miss you and you can come visit in the winter to get more snow pics! Miss ya1

Related Posts with Thumbnails