blog header

January 20, 2012

MD Blog Hop Sketch

I love working with sketches... they make my life so much easier. It was my turn to pick a theme so I went hunting sketches and thought this would be a super fun one to see done lots of ways.
I hope you will all play along this week too!


I had and blast with this one and I'll be using this sketch again because I just didn't have the time for all the "bells and whistles" that I wanted to add this time.  There are times where you just need a super simple page and a sketch is the way to go! They've done all the hard work you just need to slap in a few photos and pick your papers and embellishments. The papers on this page are going to be FREE on Jan 24th in the amazing Sale A Bration Bundle CD that you can pick with a $50 order and YES they can be downloads!!! 


I know the super talented ladies in the hop, have lots to show off this week, so head on over and be inspired. Thanks for checking out my blog!  Mandy
                                                                                             1. Jeanna Bohanon
3. Mandy Grant (thanks for stopping by!)

2 comments:

Susan said...

I LOVE all your MDS shares!! did I say LUV them?!!! you are a pro & keep sharing, as I'm enjoying your blog so much!!!{R U not at Leadership?}

Wendie Waldman said...

I love this sketch - just darling, and your layout is sweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails