blog header

January 5, 2012

New Year, New Catalog and New FREE stuff

2012 is going to be exciting for so many reasons. 
First, I started a quite time again. I've been missing it for so long. When I spend time with Him He speaks and I desire to listen, so that's a HUGE step in the right direction. My focus is changing which will be a good thing for everyone around me. ;)

I started stampin' 9 years ago and joined Stampin Up! to get a discount because I wanted it ALL. Sound familiar? And even though I've been teaching stamping, as my full time job for last 3 years, I'm still my best customer. Well this new catalog will be NO exception! I want it ALL.


Oh, and you have to come over and play with the new FRAMELITS and EDGELITS - both used in the card below :)


I've sent out TONS of mini catalogs so please let me know if you didn't get your copy :)

Sale A Bration Starts in just 19 days! Earn more FREE when you Spend, Host or Join! 
I'll post another card tomorrow using new products. 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Mandy 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails