blog header

March 30, 2012

MDS Blog Hop- color challenge

I've been working on a LOGO for L-inked Together so I thought it'd be fun to unveil it on the blog hop. I REALLY want to know that you think!  All of the design work was done in MDS- love this program.
The first logo is in the challenge colors -
Color's: Pear Pizzazz, Basic Gray, NIght of Navy, Melon Mambo and Whisper White



Here's a few watermarks but with the original colors- I can't get enough of the of the new in colors! 

 Here's my new business cards in pool party, calypso coral, lucky limeade and soft suede. 
I haven't hit the print button yet so I'd love to know what you think and if there are changes you'd make! Happy Hopping!



3. Mandy Grant (that's me :)


1 comment:

Amber said...

Is the word "Linked" done in a specific font? It is so pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails