blog header

April 6, 2012

MDS Blog Hop- Easter

I hope each of you have a beautiful Easter filled with family, fun and the reminder that Christ is our gift and our hope! I know I need to be reminded, daily, that I deserved death but was given the gift of grace when Christ took my place on the cross. When I choose to I remember that I'm much less likely to claim that I deserve anything which allows me to be thankful in ALL circumstances!

Thank you for spending a few moments on our hop, as you can see the theme is Easter, since it's Good Friday. I'm in the process of making an ABC Scripture book, from our easel calendar. Each page will have one word that I will research and ask God to show me what He wants me to learn. Then I'll create and embellish around that word - what a fun bible study project!
The word for this page is GIFT- eternal lift through Jesus is our gift!

I used the Summer Smooches kit - $9.95 with the Texture Stamp on top of each page to create the background papers for this project.


Have a blessed Good Friday and a Happy Easter!


3. Mandy Grant (that's me :)

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Hi Mandy, I love your idea of a Scripture book. May I ask what font you used for "gift", "life", and "Jesus". Thank you for your inspiration. -- Gwen

Sally said...

So unique and pretty, Mandy~ I'm with Gwen about the beautiful lettering~ Thanks for sharing, Sally~

Related Posts with Thumbnails