blog header

April 13, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Sketch

Good morning MDS'ers! As always, it's so much fun creating for the blog hop and I'm always humbled by your sweet comments. Last week I had several of you ask about the font I used on my scripture page....here it is for free! I paid $12 for it but one of my customers found it for free so I wanted to pass that along :)
http://www.azfonts.net/download/albemarle-swash.html

This week I choose a page sketch. I love seeing how everyones projects look so different- even with the same starting point- plus I think it gives you something easy to follow when creating your pages. Take some time this weekend and play along!



Still loving the Summer Smooches kit and the Check This Out rounded punch set!

Hop on over to see what the others did with this sketch. Thanks for joining us!


3. Mandy Grant (that's me :)

3 comments:

Holly VanDyne said...

WOW - what an amazing page, love that big photo in the background! :)

Cindy Schuster said...

Thanks for hooking me onto that sketch website!

Cori Kozak said...

What a fun layout! I love all of the photos! And Erica is so cute!! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails