blog header

March 16, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Green and a Guest!

*Edited* I guess I was so busy with wedding stuff I didn't read the emails well. Kimberly is going to be our guest NEXT week. So I guess I spoiled the surprise...ugh! But now you know what you have to look forward to next week!

Sorry guys I've been busy making favors for my cousins' Wedding tomorrow and I didn't have to play this week. I'll be heading to Fort Walton Beach just as soon as I get out of work today! Whoo hoo!
We've got another guest blogger this week....Kimberly VanDepin....she is an amazing designer, in both  paper and digital so enjoy roaming her blog if you haven't before!

Happy Saint Patty's Day!


3. Mandy Grant (that's me :)
13. Kimberly Van Diepen - Guest blogger! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails