blog header

March 22, 2012

Saturday Scrapbooking!

This Sat, March 24th we will our all day scrap. We have Traditional in the morning at 10am and Digital at 1pm. Please let me know ASAP if you plan to attend. I'll be prepping tonight ant tomorrow.

In our digital class we'll be making a stand up recipe book. I'd love for everyone to bring their favorite recipe with them to pass around. If you bring it on a jump drive I'll have Erika compile them onto one jump drive so we can all download them during lunch :) Thanks Kay for this wonderful idea!


So here's what you'll need to order and download before class:
 Domestic Goddess $4.95 123150 
 Now your cooking $1.95 123149
Taffeta Trimmings (new this week) $5.95 129603

1 comment:

Marian Kay said...

Dear Mandy, I just learned of the Liebster awards today and have so enjoyed your blog since I found it. Therefore, I'd like to ensure that others get the opportunity to enjoy your journey... thank you for sharing with us all. - Marian

Related Posts with Thumbnails