blog header

July 29, 2012

High Five for the Fan Fair Collection


Yummy is an understatement because the Fan Fair collection is to die for. I made a very simple Hybrid card for my convention swaps. Going hybrid allowed me to use the same piece of paper for 30 cards without having to by 3 packs of DSP - which is so me because I'm crazy thrifty. It's also a super time saver to make it once, print, cut and glue - BAM - it's done! Well, almost.... I usually have to add a few more embellishments before I'm happy. 



 Here's the how it looked before I put it together....


I was doing the Happy Hybrid dance when it was finished because I made 30 cards in 2 hours!!!

Thanks for stopping by - Mandy 

Supplies Used - I've done the searching so you don't have to ;) 
To make a purchase just click on the link below "add to bag" then come back here to grab the next one. It's shopping made simple!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails