blog header

August 2, 2012

Stretching our Creativity

Sometimes we need to be stretched a little....
So often I find myself looking for ideas and never having time to make anything. As a demonstrator we get this AMAZING stampin' success magazine monthly and so I challenged my team, at our meeting last Sat, to pick a card layout out of one of our publications and then CASE it (Copy And Share Everything). One catch they couldn't case it exactly they had to use only the NEW supplies I had on the counter.
UGH right?

They rose to the challenge and kicked it's tail!!!
Check out my AMAZING, talented team members designs. I've taken a picture of the card on top of the magazine card they were casing.

Cindy Anderson 


Joan Kennedy 


Kay Roberts

Linda Harris

Vickie Leaman - used a sneak peek set from the Holiday Mini
that we got a convention called Love Always.


Supplies Used - I've done the searching so you don't have to ;) 
To make a purchase just click on the link below "add to bag" then come back here to grab the next one. It's shopping made simple!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails