blog header

August 31, 2012

Too many to pick just one!

Our MDS Blog Hop today is all about our MUST HAVE downloads....
Well, after much consideration I had to use several in my project! Here's the downloads I just couldn't be without right now:
InLinkz.com

Helpful Tip: To see more of what's in any of the downloads click on the link above, then click on the more images button under the picture of the download, on the next page there will be a next button just keep on clicking till you've seen everything in the download. If you want to see one page bigger click on that image and it will populate on the left! Or Just check on www.mydigitalstudio.com each Tuesday to see what they have posted on the blog about the new downloads :)



Here's my project - Chalkboard art is so trendy right now and The Convention 2012 kit is perfect for ANY of your chalk projects....even if you are not a demonstrator or didn't do to convention! This project was inspired by a scrapbook page I saw on pinterest! 

Still loving the color change for embellishments (have you played with it yet?) that's how I got my blue and gray clouds!!! Thanks for stopping by.....



Happy Hopping: 

3.  Mandy Grant (that's me)

3 comments:

Erica said...

Soooo awesome Mandy! I love, love, love this!

Cori Kozak said...

So cute Mandy! I love the colors!

Susan said...

WOW...Mandy you are totally amazing with MDS!! you always nail a project w/TONS of facinating ideas/gems & every other detail....always look forward to your weekly share!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails