blog header

September 7, 2012

I didn't do it...

but I'm thrilled to say my (Almost 13 year old) daughter created this weeks project! No, it is not part of the "food" theme but I had to share her AMAZING creation with y'all :)

Her birthday party is TONIGHT and she asked me last weekend if she could use MDS to make her invitations.  She loved the "chalkboard" theme so I pulled up the stamp sets that worked best for that design, with the NEW global search tool. If I do say so myself - and I will- I'd say she's already an MDS2 master, pulling out the "colored stamp" and "text on a path" techniques. She made her mama so proud!

Where has the time gone that all my babies will be teenagers.....






4 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

Awesome invitation!!

Amber said...

Erika you did such a great job on your invitation! Happy birthday!!

Kimberly said...

Mandy, she did an outstanding job. It's incredible what kids her age are capable of doing on the computer. I swear my own children know more than me. :) I love her invitation and tell her a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me. To be 13 again. :)

Cori Kozak said...

This is super fun! Happy birthday Erika!

Related Posts with Thumbnails