blog header

September 14, 2012

Sketch Crazy

Yes, I'm sketch crazy. I have a hard time (unlike some of our TALENTED designers on the hop) pulling an idea out of thin air. I need some inspiration so sketches are wonderful for me. If you've not played along with us before we'd love to see you create with this EASY card sketch.

After creating it I imported it into a new project flipped it on it's side and loved the way it looked! So I added some text and whoo hoo . I was a happy girl.



The text on this card is from a stamp called Color Me Creative (that we got free at convention) I cropped and copied several times to "stretch it out"! Love all the new CROP features :)


I added the banner lines from the Convention 2012 kit - LOVE it!!!  And I "splattered"all over the card and then colored it according to what color it was laying on- such a fun tool! My NEW FAV is the Be Awesome Today DSP so yummy!!!

Have fun and Happy Hopping! We hope you'll join us and create with this EASY sketch.


3.  Mandy Grant (that's 
me)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails