blog header

February 27, 2013

What I've been working on February

I love that our mid month MDS Blog Hop is all about what we've been working on.... First I hope the BIG one was obvious when you landed on my blog. Yes, another blog change :) I love it and would love to know what you think, too.

My second project is a layout I've been working on for MONTHS and finally decided to finish it up. None of you have unfinished MDS projects do you? LOL

To get the sticker look on the letters I just used a really WIDE border around the DSP.















Enjoy the hop and after you've been inspired go finish one of your MDS projects! 

1 comment:

Wendie Waldman said...

Fantastic! First, the photos are the center of this layout - beautiful. Your choice of dsp, stitching and all the texture with the pop of yellow make this layout spectacular.

Related Posts with Thumbnails