blog header

February 19, 2007

Christmas Gifts



I know it's way past Christmas but these are a few things I made for my family members this year. The frame was $1 at Michales, the plate was $.88 at Target and the Napkins were $1 at Target.

Every year I make these frame *ornaments* with pictures of the kids, so they can hang memories on their tree! They love them. My mom's has a magnet on the back so once Christmas is over she hangs it on the fridge.
* Peaceful Wishes Stamp Set stamped with Craft Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, and Ruby Red ink.

I stamped with the same things on the napkins. Wash and Dry them first, then heat set them in the dryer after you stamp on them so they can be washed later :)

The plate is glass etched. This is time consuming and hard to get streak free, for those of you who are perfectionist. But with *cookies* on it it looks great! ROFL!!
You can find glass etching tutorial on Splitcoast by Colleen Kidder.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails