Thanks for all the sweet comments and guesses about my sisters graduation announcement!
She pick card #2 – with some slight variations :) Over half of you picked that card…you’re good!
She told me she didn’t want it to look like a wedding invitation, and to her, card #3 did…many of you told me that was your favorite. It’s my favorite too! I am so excited to see that the Perfect Polka Dots textured folder WILL be in the new catalog in JULY!
Here is another favorite that will be added to the new catty….
The Beautiful Wings Embosslit….envision me jumping up and down….I am SOOO excited! That was my most used item from this mini catalog. What mini catalog item did you use the most?
As sad as I am to see this mini go, I’m even more excited to see the summer mini start in May! Check back tomorrow for 2 beautiful cards featuring all Summer Mini product.
- Inspired by Nature (my most used stamp set) #111656, pg 96, $23.95
- Beautiful Wings embosslit, pg 24 mini, #118138, $11.95
- Tiny Tags, pg 28 mini, #118091 $22.95 wood, #118592 $16.95 clear (fits block A)
- Medium Jewelry Tag Punch, pg 11 mini, # 117190, $10.95
- Soft Suede Classic Ink – sponged on the butterflies
- Naturals White Cardstock, #102316, $7.50 (40 sheets) it’s a heavier cardstock then whisper white so it makes a perfect “white card base” and it has some natural flecks in it that add depth!
- Old Olive Classic Ink – spritzed with water to create this soft look
- Craft Bashful Blue – sponged at the top
- Craft So Saffron – sponged at the bottom
Order New Summer Mini product on May 1st and earn $25 FREE for every $100 you spend! -click here for more details