blog header

April 23, 2010

Here’s her pick…

 (Man, I thought I read this a million times and I still had a typo...in the title! I need to hire a proof reader. Linda, are you up to the challenge? LOL)

Thanks for all the sweet comments and guesses about my sisters graduation announcement!
She pick card #2 – with some slight variations :) Over half of you picked that card…you’re good!
DSC_0159
She told me she didn’t want it to look like a wedding invitation, and to her, card #3 did…many of you told me that was your favorite. It’s my favorite too! I am so excited to see that the  Perfect Polka Dots textured folder WILL be in the new catalog in JULY!
Here is another favorite that will be added to the new catty….
The Beautiful Wings Embosslit….envision me jumping up and down….I am SOOO excited! That was my most used item from this mini catalog. What mini catalog item did you use the most?
DSC_0020 As sad as I am to see this mini go, I’m even more excited to see the summer mini start in May! Check back tomorrow for 2 beautiful cards featuring all Summer Mini product.
butterfly supplies 1000
  • Inspired by Nature (my most used stamp set) #111656, pg 96, $23.95
  • Beautiful Wings embosslit, pg 24 mini, #118138, $11.95
  • Tiny Tags, pg 28 mini, #118091 $22.95 wood, #118592 $16.95 clear (fits block A)
  • Medium Jewelry Tag Punch, pg 11 mini, # 117190, $10.95
  • Soft Suede Classic Ink – sponged on the butterflies
  • Naturals White Cardstock, #102316, $7.50 (40 sheets)  it’s a heavier cardstock then whisper white so it makes a perfect “white card base” and it has some natural flecks in it that add depth!
  • Old Olive Classic Ink – spritzed with water to create this soft look
  • Craft Bashful Blue – sponged at the top
  • Craft So Saffron – sponged at the bottom
Side note- if you don’t have a Craft So Saffron ink pad – you NEED it – when you want to stamp something vanilla on a colored cardstock please don’t pick the vanilla ink pad…it’s just too light. The So Saffron is perfect on every color of cardstock!!! Plus, I use it to create a soft sponged edged all the time. I will be sad to see this craft pad go in June! I will be keeping mine :)
Butterfly Signature (shop online)
Order New Summer Mini product on May 1st and earn $25 FREE for every $100 you spend!  -click here for more details

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails