blog header

September 25, 2010

Mix & Match

 DSC_0863DSC_0862

Here’s a sneak peek for my next Christmas Card Stamp A Stack! They are the exact same layout, I just changed up the colors to match our new fabrics!

I used the NEW Level 2 Hostess Set in the Holiday Mini Catalog. When were done with the class, SOMEONE WILL GET IT FOR FREE! Everyone who attends will be entered in the drawing. Bring a friend and you be entered twice!

Do you love the Vintage style or do the Brights catch your eye?

Pick the cards that suite your style! Mix & Match if you’d like :)

October 8th 9AM or 7PM (it will take about 3 hours to make 20 cards)

10 cards for $15 or 20 cards for $20

RSVP by Thursday, Sept 30th – I’ve added the pay pal link on the top right of the blog! When you RSVP let me know when your coming and how many of each card you’d like to make!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails