blog header

April 29, 2011

May promotion starts early!

How fun, this morning Stampin' Up! © announced that the May promotion will start a few days early so if you want to order anything else from the Occasions Mini, get the Four Frames set and Paisley Patterns DSP (from the April promotion) and 30% off scrapbooking items in May, you can do it all in one order!


I can't wait to get a few of the sets at 30% off and I've been making digital pages like crazy getting ready for the printing sale! Here's the May Promotional Flyer  and check out the print products and downloads that are 30% off, too.

I even created a whole album, can't wait to share it with you later this month!
I'll let you Peak at the cover....

Man, it was so much fun because I took a look back at ALL the Stampin' Up! events I've attended over the past 8 years with my fabulous friends. I'll see a bunch of them on the cruise to Alaska in less then a month and then Convention (with my buds) is in the middle of July! How blessed am I because of Stampin' Up! ©

MDS class this month will be an 8x8 planner/calendar class....you can see mine from last year here. We'll get it all ready and you'll go home and fill it with pictures then send it to print for just $17.95 (soft cover) each. 
I'm thinking early Christmas gifts! My family loved them last year :) 


Will you be there, May 14th (one week earlier then normal) at 1:00PM? 
Shoot me an email if you plan to attend mandysu@comcast.net.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails