blog header

May 10, 2011

Family Gifts finished by June 1st....

Wouldn't y'all love to say that you had your brother(s), sister(s), mother(s), father(s), children(s) and/or grandparent(s) Christmas Gifts finished before June 1st?
I know that would just tickle me pink!

Here's the gift.....
A monthly planer complete with pictures of your/their family! 

Check this out, it's just so cool.



I made these for Christmas last year and gave myself one too ;) 
I absolutely love it. I get to take a trip down memory lane every time I use it!

It was priceless (even though it was really a cheap gift) to watch them open it. 

Glad we did them last, because they wanted to look through the whole thing!


So when can you make yours? 
THIS SATURDAY, May 14th at my digital Designs class 1:00pm
I will have everything ready for you with special templates from 
August 2011 - December 2012.
I've done all the work so you don't have to!!!

To attend, just download the 2011 Notable Calendar Template 
remember I've created the 2012 templates for you ;)

You'll love this for all your other digital crafting too, the papers are so rich and full of texture!
Space is limited to 9 seats so download your template now. If you can't attend and want the template with all my extras, just order the 2011 Notable Template and 
I'll send you and email with the video tutorial. 
Please note: This will not be a "from start to finish" video, as in past. 

This class is intended to go hand and hand with the AWESOME 30% OFF print products for the month of May. So, make sure you go home, fill in the photo boxes, add some journaling and don't forget to send it off (before June 1st) to be printed!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails