blog header

April 1, 2011

No fooling, this is crazy

Ok, first I need to apologize to each of you that has come to visit numerous times to find.....NOTHING NEW. I'm not sure where the last 3 weeks went. I guess being sick thew me weeks backward.

Well, I had my Creative Cards class this morning (always fun) but when it was over I went to do my daily search of all things new (Stampin' Up! related). Today, I was blown away......I almost thought there would be an APRIL FOOLS sign under all the announcements.


There are new MYSTERY GRAB BAGS - how fun is that!
Item
Description
125873
$5 Grab Bag (containing at least $20 worth of products!)
125874
$10 Grab Bag (containing at least $40 worth of products!)
125875
$15 Grab Bag (containing at least $60 worth of products!)


Beginning today, April 1, and continuing while supplies last, you and your customers will be able to purchase special "grab bags" in the Online Store. These grab bags will come in three sizes: the $5, the $10, and the $15 grab bag. Each bag will contain a variety of discontinued products that could include a combination of any of the following: ribbons, Accents & Elements, chipboard, Designer Series Papers, and Simply Sent kit components. Grab bags will not contain stamp sets or tools.
Please keep the following in mind:
  • Grab bag orders can only be placed on MY WEBSITE. I can't order them for you. 
  • There is no minimum purchase required to participate in the grab bag special offer.
  • There is no limit to the number of grab bags a customer may purchase; however, grab bag items are only available while supplies last. 
  • All grab bag sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
  • Not all grab bags will be unique.
  • You should use the following item numbers when ordering grab bags:
There are new items in the Clearance Rack, too! 
They have the CHOCOLATE CHIP striped ribbon, rub ons, dies and other designer series paper, too!
 

To make it all better, I'm going to add anyone who places an online order with me from today, 
April 1st- April 7th into a drawing for FREE product and I'll pick 3 winners! 


#1 A Slice of Life level 1 hostess set (wood, or clear)













#2 Long Fellows level 2 hostess set (wood or clear) 



















#3 $15 Grab Bag with $60 worth of retired embellishments! 













Another COOL thing is the update for MDS, it has so much it can do already and they have made it better! If you own MDS just go the the help tab in the top menu and select updates.
You'll be able to Group items together and then move, rotate and even recolor them all at once, and too many more to list but you can check it out here.

Make sure to put April 16th on your calendar for My next MDS class, even if you don't own the program you'll be amazed to see all it can do! So I hope you join me at 1:00 on the 16th.

L-inked Together,
Mandy

I'm opening the Day Spots for our June Retreat today, check out the website to get more details.
http://designdivasretreat.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails