blog header

January 11, 2012

Let's start 2012 off right!

Where still in the 1st month of 2012 so NOW's the time to work on this years album. It'll be a year in review album, all ready to go, so as life happen snap a picture (even if it's on your phone) to help remember a few of each month's activities.

 The inspiration came for the great Cindy Shuster and I think she got it from mydigitalstudio.net, but that's what Designing is all about, seeing and idea and running with it!

For our Year in Review 2012 scrapbook we'll be "starting with" the FANTASTIC twitterpated download that was released this week. I'm truly twitterpated over this HUGE download.  For just $9.95 you get all 12 pieces of the DSP, the 3 fabric patterns (thats a first), 12 buttons that match WITH the stitching inside (whoo hooo), a large collection of stamps, and a template page, too!!!

This is my favorite download of the year.....yes, the year is young but I can't wait to see SU top this one!
Only Download needed for class:

These are NOT required but I'll be using:
Month by Month $7.95 (used in the Birthday Swatchbook class) 
Day in the Life (FREE KIT last week - posted on my FB page)

If you're long distance you can create the entire project along with my video. Just order the download and I'll send you the video link :)

Check out the 1st page of the album you'll create, with me, on Sat.....



 Oh, Oh, Oh and I'm creating madly for our 1st speciality class of the year! Mark Jan 29th from 2:00-8:00 as a day out with the girls!  We'll be making ton's of goodies for Valentines Day. Starting with a scrumptious 8x10 piece of art, a mini scrapbook/coupon gift, an over the top -fancy fold -heart card, and we'll top it all off with a sweet little heart gift box. And, yes, I'll be making Mom's Chicken Soup for dinner. You're welcome to BYO drinks. Let's make it a FUN Loving day! If you're in, shoot me an email because I only have space for 8. Full details by Friday.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails