blog header

October 22, 2010

FREE stuff and the next SAS peak

After the Stamp A Stack on October 8th was over I drew 2 winners…..DSC_0650

They both got the level 2, Peaceful Season, set from the mini catalog. 

Congrats to Lisa Van Horn and Lisa Simmers – we want to see what you create with the set!

Simply Elegant Stamp A Stack – November 5th

DSC_0890

I promised simple for our last SAS and these are simply elegant, and my favorite sets so far!

DATES 

Friday, November 5th 9:00am 

Friday, November 5th 7:00pm

RSVP by Friday, Oct 29th – I’ve added the pay pal link on the top right of the blog! When you RSVP let me know when your coming and which colors you’d like to make!

Choose Baja Breeze, Soft Suede  or a mixed set….

10 cards, envelopes, & a package of Pearls $15   

20 cards, envelopes, & a package of Pearls $20

*All attendees will be entered to win a Northern Flurry Textured folder!

**Want to make sure you get one – add the Northern Flurry impressions folder for just $7.95**

If you can’t attend – there are kits available – ask me for details!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails