blog header

November 3, 2010

As the season changes

so does my blog header!

I just love “My Digital Studio” aka “MDS” and it’s so easy! I created a header for my blog and then used that template to make several seasonal ones to change out! I get bored easy (that’s why I create the morning of a class…or I’d want to change it before we could have the class hahaha) that’s why I needed some change in my blog, too! I hear some of you laughing because you know that’s so true! It only took a few minutes to change out the colors and add a new element in place of the Halloween Owls!

Halloweenheadercopy

TheFallHeader

So, what do you think of my Fall Header? I do think it reflects my style and I love that Michelle Laycock was able to create a crumb cake background that  would “fit” with each of the seasons!

Lookie here, these are the November downloads for MDS!!!

# 123949 Tags til Christmas Stamp Brush Set $5.95

# 123950  Jolly Jingles Stamp Brush Set $7.95

# 123951 Decorative Label Punch $0.95

# 123952  Medium Oval Punch $0.95

# 123956  Christmas Cheer Digital Kit $9.95

There have been a ton of new digital designs (click the words to go to my shopping cart to see them) added that will keep your digital crafting fresh all the time! We have had several added each month and it appears we’ll have a TON added in January! So, if you haven’t stocked up on the designs you wanted get them now so you can add more with the new BIG release!

A new great place for DIGITAL inspiration…If you have not already joined you need to become a member of www.mydigitalstudio.net

It’s full of just digital ideas but if your a paper scraper you’ll love the layout ideas, too!


Visit My Digital Studio

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails