blog header

February 16, 2011

Digital Elegance

Our next Digital class will be this Sat, Feb 19th at 1:00.
I am so excited!  This class has been such a blast to design for. I can't wait to watch, as you start to become a digital designer, too! Here's a sneak peek of the project we'll design in the class.



Each class will require approx $10 in downloads that we'll use in the projects we create.

I'll teach new tricks at each class, then send you a link to video tutorials I've prepared.....so if you forget you can go back and practice. You'll always have the tricks right at your fingertips.

Can't get enough? I'll post additional projects and videos for anyone who joins the club. Just order $25 in downloads a month or print $25 in projects through me and I'll send you the password protected link!

Downloads Required for Digital Designs Class on 02/19/11

124412 - Beautiful Butterfly Shapes - Digital Download

Price$0.95 CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
121433 - Elegant Soirée Designer Series Paper - Digital Download
Price$4.95 CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE





















120168 Textured Card Stock - Digital Download





















I only have seats for 10 people and if everyone who says they want to come, attends, it would be more then full.  So, I'll fill the seats as the orders are placed. Can't attend the class but still want the video? Just send me an email to let me know you will not be attending, when the downloads are purchased you'll receive the link! Same goes for anyone reading this after the class date.

You can place a $50 download order and get the DIGITAL Sale A Bration content CD for FREE!!! You'll love all the images that are on that CD! 

Have a beautiful day! 
Mandy

1 comment:

Erica said...

I just saw your video tutorial for this technique and love it. I am a demo and would love to start a digital club but don't really know how or what I would do. Would you mind sending me an email with the basics of what you do at yours? That would be soooo helpful. Thank you!
eekabear14@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails