blog header

February 23, 2011

Sponging and Texture with MDS!

Have you looked at a few of the layouts in MDS and thought they were too flat? I know I have. I just need texture!!! Here's a layout I did yesterday. I added layers to the punches to get lots of texture.

 I used the Vintage Overlays #121061 just $5.95 you get 12 textures both in DSP and Stamp form! How cool is that. This is truly one of my most used downloads!
I used the Stamp Texture #11 to the background layer in Kraft and duplicated it several times till I got the rich color I was looking for. I wanted to create a painted look to the background. 

This video shows how to do a double layered punch with all the pizzaz of sponging, stamping or texturizing!



Other Downloads used:
123996 Tasteful Trim #1 $0.95
122170 Sweet Stitches DSP $3.95
120168 Texture Cardstock Baja Breeze $4.95



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails